Cookies are small text files that we store on your computer or other device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer or other device when you visit our website.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We do not collect information which identifies users. Information collected is aggregated and anonymous. We use Google Analytics cookies. To read more about the analytical cookies we use click here.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period specified in the persistent cookie file.
Changing your cookie settings
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. To find out how to do so visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you use different devices to access our website, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.