Terms and conditions for website usage
The term 'Credit Services Association' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Credit Services Association, 2 Esh Plaza, Sir Bobby Robson Way, Great Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 9BA. Our company registration number is 00089614. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please feel free to contact the Association for more information on 0191 217 0775 or email the Credit Services Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSA registered address details:
2 Esh Plaza
Sir Bobby Robson Way
Newcastle Upon Tyne
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst we try to ensure that the information on this site is correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation damages for loss of business, indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any of the material displayed upon it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Where material on this site is supplied by third parties, the third parties and not us are responsible for the accuracy of that material.
- We endeavour to ensure this website is free from bugs and viruses however, we cannot guarantee this and do not accept liability if any damage damage occurs as a result.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Credit Service Association’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Internet copyright notice & guidelines
This website and its content is copyright of the Credit Services Association - © Credit Services Association. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use onlyyou may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.