Prior to submitting please enquire whether your invoice is to be assigned to Credit Services
Association or CSA (Services) Ltd.
- All Supplier Invoices should include a Purchase Order Number with a prefix of “CSA” given on
- All invoices are to be addressed to:
Credit Services Association
2 Esh Plaza
Sir Bobby Robson Way
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Full details are to be included on your invoice including the date/period the invoice covers
and goods/services provided.
- Payment run dates are normally processed the first week of each month.
- Contact details for invoice payment queries are:
Name: Elaine Small
Job Title: Finance Officer
Contact Details: 0191 217 3074
- Disputed Invoices are dealt with in a timely manner and you should be notified by return of
any query withholding payment.
- CSA payment terms are 30 days.
- All terms, bank and contact details should be clearly shown on your invoice to ensure
payment is issued correctly.