+44 (0) 191 217 0775
The Credit Services Association (CSA)
CSA Accepted on Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP)
The Credit Services Association (CSA) is delighted to have been included in the new register of apprenticeship training providers (RoATP) announced today 14 March 2017 and aimed at improving the quality of apprenticeship delivery.
It is already well progressed with its plans to deliver apprenticeships to its members and other companies who are interested in the areas specialising in Debt collection, Compliance, and Leadership and Management.
The list of standards include:
• Credit Controller/Collector - Level 2
• Advanced Credit Controller/Debt Collection Specialist - Level 3
• Compliance/Risk Officer - Level 3
• Senior Compliance/Risk Specialist - Level 6
Leadership and Management
• Leadership and Management - Team Leader/Supervisor - Level 3
• Leadership and Management - Operations/Department - Level 5
If you are interested in apprenticeships and would like some further advice, guidance or more detailed descriptions, please contact Fiona Macaskill, the CSA’s Head of Learning and Development on 0191 217 3072 or email Fiona.email@example.com. The CSA delivered a free to attend webinar on Thursday 9 March at 11am.
Click here to watch on demand.
Visit the apprenticeships section of our website for further details: